Field Surveys Utilizing 3D Laser Scanner
B-CAD utilizes the latest 3D Scanning Technology to gather data of existing facilities and conditions. The Point cloud data we create from our scanner is typically used to create a 2D CAD drawing or 3D Revit model of the building or objects surveyed. The point clouds can be turned over when we are complete so our clients have a record of the 3D data.
B-CAD also provides field verification services using traditional measuring methods when deemed most practical.
Our Team is trained to conform to client and industry accepted safety requirements and understand the importance of personal and occupant safety and protection.
B-CAD staffs the work with the appropriate individual matched to adequately and efficiently capture the particular building system.
B-CAD Field Verification Specialties Include
- Point cloud Data From 3D Scanning Technology
- Architectural Floor Plans
- Furniture Layouts
- Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Room Number & Department Names
- HVAC and Plumbing Systems
- Electrical and Communication Systems
- MEP Plant Equipment Sizes and Layouts
Field Verification is Needed For
- Creating accurate Master Plans
- Preparation for Upcoming Addition or Renovation
- Validate “actual” vs. “leased” space
- Define Cost Centers
- Create accurate information for Facility Managers
- Inventory physical assets
- Confirm conformance to Codes
Those Who Use Our Services Are
- Building Owners
- Facility Managers
- Architects & Engineers
The Ongoing Advantages Are
- Drawings created with client standards
- Better understanding of facility conditions & needs
- More effective planning
- More accurate design & construction
- Facility Managers/Maintenance better informed