About BCAD Training:
BCAD provides a range of Training Services to individuals in the Architectural, Engineering and Construction Industry.
As an Autodesk Authorized Training Center and Certified Private Business and Trade School, we offer an array of training options. A student can sign up for specific CAD software training or a more comprehensive Certification Program which provides them with the basic tools to attain a position in an A/E firm.
Our Instructors are themselves trained and certified and bring the added value of their own experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC)
- Providing CAD Support & Training since 1987
- Provider of AIA/CES Certified Courses with credits awarded
Why B-CAD is Different From Other Training Firms
- We truly speak from experience. We do what you do and have been providing CAD Production Support to the AEC community for more than 25-years.
- Our Production Team uses the same CAD software and hardware as you do. The Training Facility is adjacent to our Production Area and you are invited to tour and speak to our CAD operators. We all enjoy sharing and learning!
- Our Maximum class size is (6) students, allowing concentrated teaching & learning. We focus on successes!
Areas of Instruction
- We focus only on our specific areas of expertise, which includes most building-related programs, such as AutoCAD and Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP.
- Those seeking A/E/C Program Certification can take Math Fundamentals, Blueprint Reading, Field Survey Safety and Methods, and Basic Discipline-related Design courses.
- Certificates awarded
- B-CAD often helps graduates attain employment with local AEC Firms
- Students can use Training Room to practice when it is not in use
- Lunch provided for full day courses
- AIA/CEU’s awarded