Auto Export All DWGs to Earlier Version
This routine batch exports to AutoCAD Release 2007 from a specified folder. This is useful when a large number of files needs to be exported down to an earlier release of AutoCAD.
1. Manage Tab -> Applications Panel -> Load Application
2. Navigate to DwgExport.lsp and Load it
a. If you would like for this lisp routine to load every time you start AutoCAD Application, load it in the Contents… area
3. Close the dialog box
4. In the command line type DEX
5. Navigate to the folder with files that need to be exported and click OK.
6. Sit Back and the AutoCAD Application do all the work for you.